You can quickly establish the levels of Carbon Monoxide in your home with an easy-to-use domestic kit supplied by Gas Safe. Please contact us if you would like to purchase this carbon monoxide detector.
Domestic carbon monoxide poisoning can be prevented by early detection with the use of household carbon monoxide detectors.
The Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Carbon monoxide poisoning occurs after the inhalation of carbon monoxide gas
- Symptoms of mild poisoning include headaches, vertigo and flu-like effects.
- It is a significantly toxic gas and can be fatal at high doses
- Carbon monoxide is colourless and odourless, making it almost impossible for people to detect it without a detector.
- Carbon monoxide can also have severe effects on the fetus of a pregnant woman.
It’s simple to detect Carbon Monoxide in your home, simply contact us today to buy an easy-to-use kit.